Security pros have a lot to juggle, including testing the defences you have put in place to see how robust they really are. Of course, Penetration Tests, Breach and Attack Simulation and Red/Blue/Purple Teaming are the obvious solutions, but did you know there are a variety of excellent tools to test your security that won’t break the bank?
This eBook, guided by Phil Davies, Chief Technology Officer at Secrutiny, covers 12 free tools that you can use right now to test your security function, including:
- Intrusion detection systems;
- Open-source penetration testing tools;
- Open-source hunt platforms with advanced analytics capabilities;
- Recommended vulnerability scanners;
- And methods of uncovering threats, actors, malware, CVEs, tools, etc., being used on organisations in your industry with the same technology infrastructure.