We’re looking for a driven Consultant Engineer to join our technical team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, forward-thinking cyber-security company.
We have an opportunity available immediately for a Consultant Engineer to help support pre and post sales customer engagements.
The role will be varied covering many different areas:
- Analysing and presenting audit results.
- Leading hygiene programmes for customers.
- Guiding Cyber Maturity Programmes.
- Conducting Market Assessments for various customer technology and solutions requirements.
- Setting up and driving POC’s.
- Installing managed service components.
Head Office – Outskirts of Basingstoke & Customer Sites
TBA depending on experience
Qualified with 1+ years experience
What Are We Looking For?
Someone with a solid background in IT Security Engineering roles who is able to engage both at a technical and senior executive level. You should have strong written and verbal language skills for leading discussion and presenting technology. A good understanding of current cyber strategy and leading industry approaches is essential.
Experience of the following is an advantage:
- Windows – server and desktop.
- Security – endpoint and perimeter.
- Active Directory.
- Scripting – PoSh, Py.
- Programming – C, Java.
- Cloud Computing – AWS.
- Event Logging.
Ideally, you will be a car driver and have your own transport due to the office location and requiremnt to visit customer sites.
Time spent in the office
Time spent on the road