Cyber Risk Audit
How a Cyber Risk Audit works…
Think of it like a forensic investigation of each device in the estate to ascertain its purpose and how it’s being used. Providing valuable insight into:
- Potential data loss.
- Previous and active indicators of compromise.
- Breach susceptibility.
- Internal risks including:
- Operating System build inconsistencies.
- Multiple or outdated software versions.
- Persistent services.
- User profile propagation.
- Over-privileged users.
- Suspicious service connections & configurations.
- Orphaned computers, users & admins.
Of organisations audited…
What do you get?
The results are delivered through SMART, our interactive analytics tool that packages your data by user, host, business unit, operating system, software versions, risk category etc. to provide valuable insight into current posture and IT Hygiene.
The Cyber Risk Audit results drive continuous improvement and prioritise critical system admin housekeeping to significantly reduce your attack surface.
Over nearly 30 years in Information Security, Secrutiny’s Cyber Risk Audit has given the most meaningful results by far.