In this newscast, Cymulate’s Cyber Evangelist Dave Klein discusses cyber threats that the current Ukraine conflict poses, globally.
- History of cyberattacks against Ukraine
- Current DDoS and Wiper cyber weapons in use in today’s conflict.
- What global sanctions in effect against Russia?
- What are examples of Russia using it’s cyberweapons outside of Ukraine?
- What are the potential Russian targets globally?
- What additional offensive cyber options are open the US and its allies?
As history has shown, ransomware is just one of the attacks that increase in times of cyberwar. To protect against this and other threats, it’s important to test your environment to make sure that your controls are configured appropriately.
Is your security posture cyberwar ready? Quickly, accurately, and safely assess your enterprise with a Free Ransomware Assessment.