We remain committed to playing our part in preventing the further spread of COVID-19, protecting our colleagues and clients, and ensuring that our business is fully functional throughout this time.
COVID-19 (also referred to as Coronavirus) is a respiratory infection believed to spread through cough droplets. Symptoms can include fever, a cough and difficulty breathing. Symptoms can take up to 14 days to appear and are mild in the majority of cases but can be more severe in people with pre-existing health conditions or in older people.
Initial Measures We Have Taken
In response to COVID-19, we have conducted a full Business Impact Assessment to ensure that we can mitigate risk in a responsible, measured and proportionate way. Initial measures we have taken include:
- Establishment of a COVID-19 Management Team, which is meeting regularly in order to manage our risk in a responsible, measured and proportionate way.
- Issued guidance to all colleagues on following basic hygiene measures, and instructions on what to do should they feel unwell.
- Implementation of compulsory remote working for all personnel.
- All relevant contact numbers have been redirected to provide continuity for clients, suppliers and partners.
- The requirement for those returning from high risk locations to notify line mangers and self-isolate for a period of fourteen days.
- Suspension of all non-essential business travel with immediate effect.
- Cancellation of business events, non-essential face-to-face meetings and conferences until further notice.
Our Commitment to Clients
Our clients remain at the heart of what we do, and we stay committed to supporting them during this period and beyond. We are confident that the measures we have taken will not impact service levels and availability, or points of contact where possible.
We continue to monitor the situation externally, in addition to continuously testing our processes to mitigate risk and provide client assurance.
Support for Your Business
We remain open for business, and all services are running as normal. We also have availability to support those businesses who have experienced pressure due to increased monitoring against cyber threats, maintaining secure systems and servicing network access challenges to facilitate an increased number of remote workers.
Should you require additional guidance or support, please contact your Technical Account Manager or Client Director who will be able to discuss this with you.
If you are not an existing Secrutiny client but would like to speak with us about how we can support your business, complete an enquiry form and we’ll be back in touch.
Get the Latest
We will be using our Magnify LinkedIn Channel, to provide guidance, threat and vulnerability intelligence and security updates . Please register to join below and share this link with others in your organisation who would like to receive updates.