For decades, we’ve watched the same narrative play itself out. A better network solution here and a smarter data protection tool there… we’re building solid, yet minor improvements. Cybersecurity is about spotting the LEAPFROG moments. Doing things the same, or just slightly different, just have no real big steps forward. Real innovation is about thinking differently, we need to challenge the status quo and think about the future of:
- Security analytics – speed, intelligence, and unlimited log aggregation.
- Privileged access – where authorised users are granted the minimum rights for the minimum time they need.
- Safe browsing – where security doesn’t need to be forced because it simply exists by design.
Read on to discover the latest and greatest technologies that should be on your radar, and to keep up to date with what’s next in cyber.
The future of security analytics; speed, intelligence, and unlimited log aggregation.
Chronicle, now part of Google Cloud, is focused on enterprise cybersecurity solutions. Leveraging massive data and computing resources to analyse and ﬁght cyber threats. Their Chronicle security analytics platform helps enterprise security teams investigate incidents and hunt for threats in their networks, at the speed of search.
- Threat detection – Easily build detection rules for advanced and complex threats
- Threat hunting & investigation – Evaluate alerts and understand attack details in seconds.
- Security visualisations – Create visual workflows backed by Google Cloud’s Looker and BigQuery technology.
The future of privileged access; where authorised users are granted the minimum rights for the minimum time they need.
Remediant brings zero trust to the privileged access management market by taking a precision approach to removing the biggest undiscovered security risk: 24×7 administrator rights. Their SecureONE PAM software delivers just enough, just-in-time privileged access and continuous discovery with agentless simplicity. It protects millions of endpoints and has been adopted by major enterprises across industries.
- Frustrate ransomware attacks – Prevent attackers from moving across your network.
- Harden all networked endpoints – Prevents lateral movement when privileged credentials are compromised.
- Audit compliance & remediation – Stop admin access configuration sprawl through poorly managed Active Directory.
The future of safe browsing; where security doesn’t need to be forced, because it simply exists by design.
Island is the world’s ﬁrst enterprise browser, delivering a level of governance, visibility, and productivity that simply wasn’t possible before. With Island’s leapfrog technology, you can feed all browser data into your analytics platforms so everything you need to know is in one place.
- Protecting critical SaaS apps – Ensure data interactions within apps remain fundamentally secure.
- BYOD workforce – Set granular policies that keep data only where it is supposed to be.
- Reduction of VDI environment – The value of VDI without the pain or expense.
Cybersecurity solutions do not have to be complex to be smart. With so much choice on the market for security controls, you can be tempted to buy more than you need. Want to be ahead of the curve with the latest and greatest technologies, but don’t have time to analyse endless suppliers? Check out our CyberTrumps page to stay up to date with what’s next in cyber.