Understanding the enterprise perception and the common approaches being used today
Changes in working patterns and the expansion of VDI, VPN and internet-based remote access has introduced new attack vectors. Leading to the explosion of vendor noise around zero trust, and typically every vendor has twisted aspects of what they do in a ‘Zero Trust Story’.
So, is Zero Trust really the next step for more effective security? We surveyed IT professionals among a myriad of industries to understand what the enterprise perception of Zero-Trust is.
Read this report to discover:
- How zero trust is perceived and understood by IT pros.
- Why Zero Trust adoption is increasing.
- If you already have the ingredients for Zero Trust.
- How common approaches are being adopted by enterprises.
- NCSCs Zero Trust principles.
- Best practices.