intern and Graduate roles
Secrutiny is permanently recruiting driven Cyber Analysts to join our dynamic technical team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, forward-thinking cyber-security company with great plans for you to become a part of.
These roles provide a great start for individuals to learn about the industry and develop the skills and abilities learnt at university before having the opportunity to move into specialised Cyber Analyst or Consultant Engineering roles. You will be someone who learns quickly, is self-motivated and enjoys working to deadlines. Your enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking nature will be well received in this busy organisation.
Head Office – Outskirts of Basingstoke
TBA (Internships are paid)
Permanent and Placement
Qualified and Intern
The role will be varied covering many different areas to support the Service Desk Function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Examining security alerts from various security products and solutions.
- Identifying anomalies and policy violations.
- Monitoring, configuring and tuning security toolsets.
- Analysis, investigative work and report writing of incidents.
- Performing vulnerability testing and risk and threat assessments.
- Product testing, involving setting up lab environments for testing and reporting.
You will have a good understanding of cyber risks and will have hands-on knowledge of the methodology of hacking, steal the flag, malware and timeline based forensic analysis. Coding & scripting capabilities would be a definite advantage.
Ideally, you will be a car driver and have your own transport due to the office location.
Training Will Be Provided In:
- Anomaly detection.
- Outlier identification.
- Collecting artefacts.
- Reverse engineering of malware/code.
- Risk profiling.
- Breach validation & context.